Sunday, July 25, 2010

I have been feeling very ran down and tired lately. Help need advice?

I always feel really tired and weak even though I make sure to always get at least 8 hours of sleep. I have a pretty healthy appetite. But lately for the past few months I have been feeling so tired my work performance has suffered. help!!! should I probably go see my doctor?!I have been feeling very ran down and tired lately. Help need advice?
Depending on how old you are...get your thyroid checked. Could be a symptom of hypothyoidism....can make you tired all the time.





Good luck.I have been feeling very ran down and tired lately. Help need advice?
go to your doctor and get blood tests done, you could be deficient in a nutrient such as iron.. or you could have something more serious like adult onset diabetes, in anycase to put your mind at ease get the tests, you may just need a holiday:)
mady you have to go see the doctor... and He will know what you have

No comments:

Post a Comment