Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kissing Advice Help. Please Help!!!?

ok i never get 2 see my gf bcuz of her parents. we been on 1 date. We've never kissed as a couple. I was going 2 kiss her 2day in school but I either never get a chance or I chicken out. The reason I chicken out is bcuz at my school there is a demerit system. if u get 15 demerits ur expelled. I'm 14 demerits. Now 1 rule in my school is no pda. i really don't want 2 get caught bcuz I really truly love my gf and i would die if i got expelled bcuz then i would never see her 4 sure. but i love her so much i have 2 kiss her. can u help me in any ways u can?give advice? where? when? how? i need 2 know soon like by monday.Please Help???Kissing Advice Help. Please Help!!!?
try to get each other somewhere off the school. But only kiss her if you BOTH are ready. By the way 14 demerits wow! (no offense) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment