Saturday, July 31, 2010

Boy Advice!! HELP! (boys please help but i def. need input from girls!!!)?

Ok so heres the problem:


I REALLY like this guy, and hes in my gym class. Hes a year older, brown hair, athletic, tall, smart, but also shy. My friend texted his friend and was like hey, is Tommy into girls? And he said yea defenitly if hes asked out. So now I guess I'm motivated to take a chance here and tell him I like him or ask him out. Heres where you guys come in: I dont know if I should?!?!?! I havent even talked to him and I havent tried flirting. I think Im gonna try flirting then when I see him I cant, I get WAYY too nervous. HELP!!!Boy Advice!! HELP! (boys please help but i def. need input from girls!!!)?
find out something he is into and talk about it. don't be nervous. give him a message. he ma catch on.Boy Advice!! HELP! (boys please help but i def. need input from girls!!!)?
okay, definately dont just go up to him and be like ';hey wanna go out w/ me?'; get to know him first! :D hang out with his group of friends during gym. after about a week or two, start flirting. and then if he flirts back ask him out after about 3 weeks :D thats what i would do, and besides if he doesnt know you then he'll just think that you like him only for his looks and he'll think that youre weird.
Then how do you think you are going to ask him out? You are still the same person. It seems that you both have the same problem, shyness. So how would you want to be approached? So, do what you would want him to do.





I would try to get to know him before I asked him out. You may not really like him, just how he looks. Initiate a conversation with him by introducing yourself and commenting on something that you have observed about him. Find out what he likes, what he is into. If it seems favorable suggest doing something together sometime.
Just start talking to him! Like start fake texting when you're sitting next to him and laugh, most likely he'll ask what's so funny, then start talking ';be like my bestie sent me this hilarious pick up line, 'baby, I aint no fred flinstone but i can make your bed rock''; If that doesn't work then have one of your guy friends become with him, and that's your in. The second method is what worked for me, and I'm still with my bf =]
You should just go up to him and tell him how you feel about him..you'll never know, maybe he feels the same way about you but guys are pretty shy sometimes so you might have to make the first move...believe me I know!!!! I was the one to ask my boyfriend out for the first time and now we have been together for 5 years!!!!
Try to hang out with him more. Go to parties together or sit by each other during school events. If he is shy he wont rush anything or start anything on his own, so youll have to do a lot yourself. When i started going out with my boyfriend he was really shy too. I started hanging out with his friends and talking to him more and more at school. He eventually warmed up to me and FINALLY asked me out. ha. So just be patient and dont rush anything!!! good luck!
just try talking to him and flirting, i know its hard because you say you get too nervous but just go ahead and start talking to him. if you aren't able to talk to him without stopping yourself how will you ever get the courage to ask him out? i'd try to get to know him better and then after a week or so try asking him out :]





help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
dont throw your self at him, but deff flirt, just hang out with him in class and see if he smiles at you any indacation lol and then in a week or so ask to hang out side of school, just as friends, then after anouther couple of days after that, if you truly like his personality ask him out :)
first just talk to him a little in gym class, you don't need to rush things, then if that goes well ask him about other classes and maybe set up a study date, if you don't wanna do that then try to talk to him outside of gym class and ask him out there
just be friends with him, and you'll get to see what kind of person he really is and if you both end up liking eachother then great. don't rush into anything... from the way it sounds, you're still young.... live your life and leave boys out till you know for sure your mature enough (hint: 18yrs old)
Just calm down, talk to him, hang out, be yourself, and you might find something you don't like about him. After all of this, if you still really like him, ASK HIM OUT!! and hurry before somebody else beats you to it.
Hang out with him more. That alone will be a clue that you're interested in him, and also gives you a chance to get over your nerves.





Or just ask him out.
just go over to him and start a conversation. when you feel that he will say yes, then ask him out. just follow your heart. just let go of your nervousness and give it a try. the worst he can do is say no.
HEY S.J. WAY TO CUT ONES CONFIDENCE!!!!!


just try flirting a little.


and if you get a really good response tell him that you like him and if that gets a great response ask him out!^_^
I f a boy from the year below you came up to you and asked you out how would you react. How come every teen girl on this site has practically the same problem.
You should be come


friends witrh him first it


always good to date someone


that you are closer with so you


dont have to break threw the friend stage
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. What do you have to loose?





Everyone gets nervous with the opposite gender. Go for it!
this boy doesnt sound like hes worth it watch if u ask him out hell be like a boring rock ive never heard of a boy that waits for girls to ask them out?
Become an aqquaitance(sp) someone he knows..since he's shy..and then ask him out at the right moment when you guys are just chatting..
So it looks like your friend is friends with his friend. You two should plan a group thing.
You are in a mighty hurry . Take a chill pill.
you need to get to know him before you ask him out. what if he is boring?? don't get too ahead of yourself.
Maybe a dance would help!
just be yourself flirt a lttle and talk to him but DONT ask him out first off
he thinks you are ugly
first, make some small talk by finding out what he likes and having some conversation


second, get to know more by hanging out with him for at least a month.


lastly, if you sense chemistry and think he does too, ask him out.


if he is truly shy, he may not want to ask you out, and that is why you have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment