Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some boy advice!!!!!! help please?

my friend thats a guy and he told me that he likes me and he ask me if i like him isaid idk what should i do i like him i dont know what to tell him and i do like him he told that he not going to push me he said he didnt want to ruin are friendship we have a very strong one and i dont know what to do some one helpI need some boy advice!!!!!! help please?
well if you like him i don't see what the problem is.


just tell him you like him.I need some boy advice!!!!!! help please?
my friend had a BEST guy friend ever and they dated and about a month later she very carefully said that she misses their friendship and doesn't liek the whole relationship aspect and to thsi day they are still best friends.





the point of my story is that you can date someone and have it not jeapoardize your relationship as long as youre careful and take things very slow
well...if you like him then tell him...if you only like him as a friend then tell him....please just don't lead him on it will just be 100% honest with him he will appreciate that....if you think you like him more then a friend go for it you never know what it can become
weell my best friend asked me out and i went out with him for about a month and then it started getting really weird. we broke up and now we barely ever talk anymore. so i guess what i'm trying to say is that most likely it will ruin your friendship.


best of luck!
Tell him yeah i like you but your also one of my best friends and if this doesnt work out i dont want to ruin our frienddship but we can give it a try and if it doesnt work just try to remain friends
if you like him, go for it, if it doesnt work out, you still have a strong friendship to back you up
You should tell him you like him too. He asked, and since you have such a strong friendship it'd be wrong to hide that from him.
well If you like him then say yes if you dont really than dont...If in between then you should wait to see if you 2 are really compatible
If you like him, then say yes. Why would you lie and say no...??
ya, honestly, he'd like it more if he knew you liked him. that way he doesnt feel like your relationship (bf %26amp; gf or friends) is lopsided you know?
can you say, ';run-on sentence';?

No comments:

Post a Comment