Thursday, July 29, 2010

First time sex advice & help?

Me and this guy have liked each other for a really long time and we have a really good connection. The only reason that we don't date is because we live 7 hours away from each other and we won't see each other a lot. BUT we talk everyday and and still have feelings for each other.


We decided that we are going to have sex next time he comes to see me. I'm a virgin but I'm not sure if he is, I'm pretty sure he isn't.





Is there anything I should be worried about or that I should know?





How bad will it hurt?


Is there any way I can 'stretch out' down there?


I'm not on birth control but we'll obviously use a condom...








please don't be rude IK this is what I want to do, and I have a few weeks if i change my mind.


thanks for all the help!First time sex advice %26amp; help?
uhhhhm. im not sure.


sorry.


:\


but can you answer mine???


it's a little less personal. :]


lol.


thanxxx.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>First time sex advice %26amp; help?
you could ';finger'; or use a toy down there to break your hymen and therefore it will not hurt when u have sex with him as much





just lube it up
Use protection.Take a Shower before doing it.You have to be sure you're psychically and physically ready or you'll regret it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment