Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ok, really need advice. Help?

I got out of an abusive relationship 2 weeks ago.





Last week, my best friend came to me and said he was happy I left...because my ex bf was hurting me...and because he wanted a long term relationship with me and would treat me right.





I really like my friend. He says he will wait for as long as I need. But I think I am ready now. Is it too soon to get in a relationship with him?Ok, really need advice. Help?
Yes, it is too soon.....Hold off for a week for each month you were together(so I've heard), but definitely wait at least 2months.....If you jump right into another relationship, you will probably regret not being able to give your bf your all.....Ok, really need advice. Help?
i applaud you for getting out of the abusive relationship. now is the time to focus on yourself, and growing as a person. give yourself time to figure out who you are, now that you are not stuck as a victim in a dead end relationship. figure out what you want. stay friends with your friend but i wouldnt jump into anything right away. people who jump from one relationship into another tend to become dependant and dont know what its like to be single. im not saying thats u, but especially after what you went through you need some time to breathe and readjust.
Take time to hang with your best friend and don't go jumping in another relationship. Take time to relax and enjoy yourself without a guy for awhile.
Yeah, it's a little premature; don't you agree...
The answer lies in your OWN MIRROR no ewhere else!!
only if u feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment