Sunday, July 25, 2010

Relationship Advice/Help?

(Im in gr.9)Me and my girlfriend just had a recent breakup. Well, I removed her entirely from my life. All because i was mad, i told her that i could never regain her friendship. I did not mean to say it as our friendship meant everything.





What should I do? She wont accept my apology no matter what I say.Relationship Advice/Help?
I guess there's only so many times you can apologise and if she won't accept it,then maybe you just have to accept that you made a major mistake and you've lost a good thing. If you want to keep trying though,the only thing I can really suggest is that you give her some time and space to calm down a bit. You obviously hurt her with your actions and she's not in the mood to forgive or forget just yet. Give her some time and try again. Good luck and best wishes for the future x
  • lesbians lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment