Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need relationship advice :( help!?

my BF and i had a huge argument last nyt we tend to be all loved up for ages then have a big bust up split up for a week or so then get back together. we hav feel outa few tyms before because i refuse to get out of his car wen we're havin an argument i no it onli makes things worse but i dont do it on purpose. ive txtd and fned him with apologies but he's not listenin. we've bin goin out for 3 years. What shud i do? :(I need relationship advice :( help!?
If you both make a game of fighting and making up a week later, I suppose you'll be back with him in a week.I need relationship advice :( help!?
You and your BF have been seeing each other for 3 yrs you say. Well there must be love there otherwise it would have ended long ago. All relationships have their ups and downs, and yours is no exception. I suggest you leave him to cool down for a week or so before texting or phoning him again, I'm sure you'll make up again. The time to worry is when there are no arguments, for without arguments there is no care involved. Next time try to control your temper, I of all people know how hard that can be, but try because least said less mended. I sincerely hope things work out for you both.
if i were you , i would let him stew for a while - if he cares he will get in touch .
me and mine used to be like this. the good times always outweigh the bad and arguments are generally over something so minor. your relationship is more important and youve got to remember every moment of life is precious so dont waste it on a silly argument. try ringing him or go see him. if that fails dont bug him, ignore him for a while and he'll soon be in touch. good luck xx
This happens with my and my boyfriend. I always wind him up even more and I really don't mean to! I always just let him calm down. When he's thought things over and calmed down he'll call you and everything will be ok. Just text him saying I'm sorry, Love you x and leave it at that. Don't chase him, it will get his back up even more! Plus he has to learn that you won't come runnig to him every time you fall out. Good luck and keep smiling x
So how can you chose an answer that will work for you? Sometimes we do get so emotionally charged up that we get on each others nerves, and then, instead of finding the words we argue instead. (as if that doesn't hurt the others feelings) . Really think about how much time the two of you spend together . How many hours in a day, a week etc. Then try to remember if you did anything, like going to a dance, a movie. If you find that you two just hang out together and soon argue, maybe that's the problem. Is there a pattern ? Maybe you need to improve the quality of your time together. Really make an effort to stay on some sort of dating ';schedule';. Talk on the phone for 5 minute to make plans. Be ready at a certain time , go on your date, get a snack and then kiss goodnight and go home. I think when people get bored as a couple that we tend to fight the urge of saying, ';this is boring'; and cop out by getting into an argument. Sounds silly, but, try it out. The two of you might learn something about each other and yourselves. Hopefully you'll be more happier together and realize that you do care for each other and break that cycle of ';Break up to Make up';. If you need help with ';limiting '; your phone time, date time, etc., use your parents as an excuse. '; Can't talk any more, my Mom wants me'; or a friend. ';Bertha needs to talk to me after she talks to Lucifer, they might be breaking up!';. You get the picture. So formulate and a plan and win your man over! Good luck!
Play hard to get, from experience it has worked with me. Do not text just wait for him to get in touch with you.
wait until he calmes down





happens to all relationship.. i have the same situation right now.. but I'm the one who is not responding. just don't want to talk to him for a while.. don't what to see him for a while. cause if i see him now I might do or say somthg I will regret later on, cause I'm upset.





let him be.. u take u time to think u relationship over. watch a good movie and he will come back soon
move on and don't look back it will never work out your both too fiery
Find a new lover who's going to care more about you than that wimp (he hasn't even got the decency to reply to your texts). Ditch him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment