Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice...help??

I need some ideas for a halloween costume? I want some thing that will be funny and interesting. I need a group costume idea. I have four people that all want to dress up as something that goes together. We need it to be for 4 people (3 girls, 1 guy). Dont worry about it being a guy costume or girl costume. The guy can and will dress up like a girl if the group is all girls or vice versa. Any ideas... Tell me what you got??? ThanksI need some advice...help??
you cant go wrong with being a pirate thats hot!!!I need some advice...help??
Go as ';The Golden Girls';. The guy can go as Bea Arthur, That way he wont have to feel feminine.
How about the rock star and the three roadies? (or backup singers). Or the prince, Cinderella and the two sisters?
we are like a pie
You might think of something like pilgrams, or the goonies:).you could all (the girls) go arabian women put the vail on the guy:).


well go for it. go as playgilrs with the boy in the centerfold:)

No comments:

Post a Comment