Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blood Straining...need Advice.... Help!!!?

I have been blood straining for a week now. its not a flow ,it only happens when i wipe myself clean after i go pee....


the nurse said not to worry about it , its just blood straining... am i spotting??? what should I do??? I am not pregnant though... or at least, i havent checked on it yet...hopefully i am....:(( im done being depressed after checking negative thats why i dont want to check on it right away....Blood Straining...need Advice.... Help!!!?
Honestly, if you are pregnant you are pregnant. If you are not you are not. If you are pregnant and you are bleeding there is nothing (in the first trimester) that anyone can to about it except tell you to take it easy.





I know that isnt what you want to hear, but it is true. With both of my kids I would bleed durring the first trimester. I would flip out and worry and worry. Finally I was told that there is nothing I can do to stop or start it. I decided that this was something only God could control. We prayed for the babies to be healthy. That was all we could do.





Of course, there is obvious stuff NOT to do- dont do drugs, drink, or participate in wwf wrestling matches!

No comments:

Post a Comment