Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guy advice. HELP!?

me and my friend are crushing on the same guy. he seems like he is interested in one of us i mean i walked us back to the ymca in a tank top and bare feet [it was cold out] and he seems to get nervous around us. but i dont know which one of us it is. we wouldnt let a guy get in the way of our friendship but how do i find out who he likes without just saying hey who do you like?








who do you think he likes





[girl a]





outgoing and isnt pushy or rude to the guy either. giggly and bubbly. talkative. fun.





http://a625.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/38/l_96b0e28cf1831409a13424b22f1c76a8.jpg





http://a655.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l_a0627e7d65b1e6579dc3c903f1b66cee.jpg





http://a351.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/52/l_1e9ad9921e21e27df113ffd58fd8a946.jpg





[girl b]


kinda shy but very friendly. low soft voice like a kind person. fun. not pushy or rude either.








http://i9.tinypic.com/2nktdav.jpg





http://i5.tinypic.com/2qcdv7a.jpgGuy advice. HELP!?
its difficult to say which one he would go for, personality wise they are both attractive, and both cute but different, would need to know what kinda girl he goes for.





what its worth, girl a has fabulous eyes!!Guy advice. HELP!?
You will never find out which girl he likes unless he tells you. The girl a and the girl b seem very different. It doesn't matter which one anyone likes but the one he likes....To telll you the truth the way to find out which girl he likes is: if you ask him or if you wait him to show his interest.
girl a
maybe he likes you. After all, your description is one one guy would prefer
sweetie, maybe both. if it's not obvious @ first, then a second encounter would be needed.
hmm.......me and my friend had the same prob. except we were exactly alike. i let her have
He likes both of you. Girl B looks less formal so maybe girl B he likes more.
girl A
I like girl A because of the pic with all the sports paraphenalia,





I like girl B because of the description.





I think both girls are good looking with my penchant for dark hair giving the edge to girl B.





Its impossible to tell what the guy you are talking about likes without knowing they guy himself. Every guy is different and likes different things in a girl.
if he loves u and u too then u will understand it looking in his eyes and one more thing if he loves u he will not lie with u ? remember


regards.


avinash.
I think it depends a little more on both your deeper personalities than just the examples that were given. Any quy would want to go out with either of those girls, and if you're both like that, then I wouldn't be surprized if he was deeply in love with you both.
I think that if you and your friend are really strong, it wouldnt matter who he chose. My friends Hannah and Jessica (not me, we just have the same name) both liked a guy. The way they found out is that they had me, because Im really good friends with the guy, try to find out who he liked, and it was Jessica. I told Hannah first and she didnt believe me, so she ended up flirting way to much with this guy adn he eventually stopped hanging out with her.
Personally, I'd go for B. No idea what the guys is thinking, though.





EDIT - reason for B - she is smiling in both pictures. A isn't smiling in any of hers. That tells me something.

No comments:

Post a Comment