Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice? help please? thanks in advance?

ok so....i have anorexia, well actually im on a really slow process to recovery, i have a councilor and am setting up a nutritionist. They put me on a anti depressant, however, im getting off cause it was making me crave food, so i would binge, and i also have ibs, and cant have wheat without getting in tons of pain! because of the cravings, i ate a ton wheat! i ate wheat thursday-today, and i am in so much pain! I never ate more than 3000 calories, but that is still a lot more than my usual 750 (use to be 400). the anti depressant should almost be out of my system, each day i took laxatives, and miralax, i overdosed. Im really worried about weight gain, will i gain a lot? im planning on ONLY eating fruits and veggies, and exercising at least for four hours tomorrow and tuesday, and then my regular two hours the rest of the week. Will i gain weight? so far the scales say i haven't but i hear the weight sometimes out of nowhere will sneak up on you...let me know:) thanks in advance!Advice? help please? thanks in advance?
You may need to see your counselor more than you are. You may not WANT to gain weight, but from what I just read, it could kill you if you don't. You may not believe it, but people who are HEALTHY and take care of themselves are the most beautiful people in the world.Advice? help please? thanks in advance?
Just take it one little step at a time. You already have the help you need. Just remember you want to kick the anorexia and binging. You're on the road to recovery. It'll be a bumpy road but the road will lead to something good. (The good place the road will lead to: Complete recovery.)
i really doubt you will gain any weight from that, but i do not feel qualified to advise you on anything, because you are still seriously in anorexic thinking.
Hi sweetie,


I used to have an eating disorder due to emotional stress when I left my husband. I got to where I wouldn't eat much to forgetting to eat because I was running around keeping myself busy and mind off my situation. It took me a loooong time before I could even eat a salad and my body would get sick by eating every time. Your body begins to substitute when you don't eat and absorbs from your body that's why you hurt. You will not gain tremendous amount of weight. It took me 2 yrs to gain 30 pds. Your body needs nutrition don't deny your body that. It will take a moment for your body to heal and take in what you are giving it. If worried about weight then eat low carb foods and meals your body burns carbs before fat dear.....
I am worth so much more than how much I weigh. I am a beautiful woman and I am created in Gods image. Life is good and there is so much to enjoy. we eat to live and be healthy. we must give our body energy and fuel to function.


Its not what you do from day to day that will effect your weight...its the pattern you set month after month...you can eat what you want but as long as you dont eat like a pig every day for day after day, you will not be fat. you dont gain on a daily basis. eat normally and you will be normal.


there are many woman who are a little over wieght and they are beautiful and wonderful and smart. People love you for who you are and not becaue you lost that one more pound. let go!!!!!!!!! live life and dont let the food anorexia take happiness and life from you. its a lie and a trick to keep you miserable. be happy and relax. enjoy food and accept it as part of life. I love to eat fresh fruit and salads and raisins and nuts on my salads....I can eat a truck load and not gain one ounce! relax and be happy and have a beautiful healthy glow!!!


fresh strawberries and wipped topping...chocolate milk, orange juice, and a fresh banana...yum.
As long as you have a balanced diet, you will be fine. If you're underweight, you will probably put on weight - but this will return you to ';normal'; and is not a bad thing.





I know that it's not as easy as just saying the words, but try to focus on being healthy, rather than particular numbers for your weight. As long as you are healthy, you will feel good and look good. So it's good that you have a nutritionist, try to learn as much as you can from them about how to meet your body's needs.





Hope this is helpful, and good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment