Tuesday, November 22, 2011

TALKING TO EX! NEED SERIOUS ADVICE/HELP!?

i'm trying to rekindle something, even if its just a close friendship, with my ex-boyfriend. i really did care for him and still do. we are on neutral terms and don't talk that often, but will from time to time to catch up even 10 months after our breakup. how often should i talk to him, and what about? i don't want to seem like a stalker please hahaTALKING TO EX! NEED SERIOUS ADVICE/HELP!?
I had the same problem :/ me and my ex of 1 year broke up for about 6 months... now we're back but I think that if you still care about him then talk to him about things you use to talk about and ask him how he feels about you. It could patch things up if you guys feel the same way about each other.TALKING TO EX! NEED SERIOUS ADVICE/HELP!?
Hi Girl With The Pearl Earring! Well all I can say about you talking to your ex is you should keep in mind that there is nothing wrong about talking to an ex when the intention is in Good faith. I mean, if you guys decide to be friends, why not, right? If you guys are simply just that, I don't see why you should be frightened about how often you guys should talk. If you guys speak to each other, you are, well, as friends. And think about this: If he is one of your girl best friends, should you count the number of times you talk to your friends of that sex? I wouldn't. It would just come out naturally.
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment