Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Am I fat? Honesty is the best policy, i need serious advice please help!?

Okay right now I weigh 10 stones aka 140lbs, i'm 5'5';.5, average build, bit of body muscle. For the past 3 days I've followed this plan and will continue to do so;


- At LEAST 100 sit-ups a day, sometimes more


- miles of power walking


- drink LOTS of water


- 1 meal (dinner) aprox. 330 calories


- 50 calorie snack





so my questions are;





Based on my weight facts, do you think i'm the right size?


AND


How much weight per week will I lose on my diet/exercise plan?Am I fat? Honesty is the best policy, i need serious advice please help!?
You don't sound obese but you're not going to have long term success with that approach. Your exercise regime is not going to be maintained on that absurd diet. You'll have no energy and your body will panic and store fat. You should instead eat 5 small meals a day to keep up your energy, muscle and a balanced metabolism. I can eat as much as I feel like and keep slim by just exercising 5 days a week. But luckily, I only like the taste of healthy food.Am I fat? Honesty is the best policy, i need serious advice please help!?
you should at least eat 2 meals a day, so you dont get hungry inbetween and eat snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment