Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need Advice.....Help?

Hey Im Asking This 4 A Friend, Ne Advice Wud B Great ';I've Been With This Guy 4 About 2 Or 3 Months....We Hit It Off And I Fell 4 Him Very Quickly And Decided 2 Lose My Virginity 2 Him. Well A Week Or So Ago He Decides 2 Tell Me All This Stuff Like That His Ex Gf May Be Pregnant, That He Has 2 Kids, That Hes Actually 25, Not 21 etc. He Swears He Didnt Cheat On Me With The Ex, That It Happened Just b4 We Got 2gether, And As 4 The Other Stuff He Said 'If I Wud Have Asked, He Wud Have Told', That He Didnt Lie. I Dont Know What 2 Do, I Realy Love Him, But I Dont Know Whether I Can Trust Him. So Do U Think He Just Wanted 2 Sleep With Me And Thats Y He Only Told Me All This Stuff Afterwards And Not b4, Or Do U Think He Really May Like Me. Help, Im Only 18 And I Dont Wanna Get Myself Into A Bad Relationship';Need Advice.....Help?
He just wanted to sleep with you. Hope you used protection! People lie all the time to get what they want. He's 25 and took advantage of you being young.Sorry this happened to you but a good lesson learned!Good Luck.Need Advice.....Help?
He just wants to sleep with yo. I'm sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment