Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help i need advice right now on this?

I'm 20, and i got a part time job, and i'm attending college. I just received $225,000 from a Lawsuit i just won. Would it be possible to be a Millionaire by the time i'm 30?





And one thing that's got me sad is that all my family is hating on me, i no longer have contact with them since i got all this money.Help i need advice right now on this?
Your urgent question is can you be a millionaire by 30? Who cares???


Work on your family life, that is what is important.Help i need advice right now on this?
When you do become a millionaire I hope that you will share the wealth with family and friends - but get stupid. It's easy for money to slip through a person's hand an be gone before you know it. Get your financial advice from a professional you can trust. Research, research, research before settling on a financial adviser.

No comments:

Post a Comment