Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice. Help. Relationship Help....?

this is probably going to sound stupid oh well.


okay the boy i like, im not sure if he likes me back some times im like heyy this could mean he likes me and then its like hmm maybe not and im not the type of girl to say hey do you like me.


but like we hang out all the time at school, like when we walk home and i'll be further ahead of him he yells myname so i will stop and walk with him, hes really nice, we hug, he will leave his friends to come talk and junk. thoes are some of the signs that make me think hmm he might like me back other things like when he hugs my friend in front of me and like its more then a hug he wont like let go of her but then again i think well hes a joker so he could be joking but then it makes me feel like im wasting my time.... um im just not sure of what to do at all ugh! its so confusing.... Please leave your opinon, answer whatever but please dont put anything offending, ie your dumb, just ask himAdvice. Help. Relationship Help....?
Girlie the unfortunate truth is that the only thing you *can* do for sure *is* ask him. You wont know for sure until you do, and until then you are just leaving it up to him to guess that you like him.





The other thing you can do is flirt with him. Seriously. Hit on him. Let him know in no uncertain terms that you LIKE HIM like that. Then the ball is in his court, and he gets to make the move if he really wants.





If he doesn't, then go with plan A. Ask him. That way you can move forward with, or without him. :)





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment