Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice/help?

Ive had periods for almost 7 years now and theyve always been extremely heavy (Im the type that almost feels faint due to this) but this month my period was very light, then afterwards I was having light pink bleeding that looked almost diluted, then straight after that I had very dark brown discharge in my underwear.


all this happened for a total of 11 days.


of course, I should be praising that I didnt get the usual cramps I would do and feel so ill, but its baffled me! - basically cause ive had them 7 years, can they change after having them this long?


any ideas what could cause this? if this has anything to do with it, I am sexually active with a guy ive been with for four years, never been pregnant, never had a miscarriage.Need advice/help?
your period can chage due to a number of differnt things: stress, more active, less active, inside more, outside more, age, work/live with other females ect. the brownish and pink colors are normal. If you have concerns, you should always contact your OB-GYN. Are you due for an exam, if so, just make an appointment and express your concerns then.

No comments:

Post a Comment