Tuesday, November 22, 2011

RE: Need family advice HELP PLZ!?

I wish it were that easy to just let them go. But the older one (who yelled at me) which I agree was for no reason cause I did NOTHING! I was very close to my whole life and now with the holidays coming up Im not going to my fam's thing cause its at her house and I refuse to let me and my fam be uncomfortable during the holidays. But shes supossed to be my sons god mother! And hasnt called to talk to either of my kids! And they are affected by it now too. And i know for a fact she wont come to me and EVER say sorry shes the type of person that feels like they dont owe anyone an apology unless they were in the wrong and shes denying being in the wrong here. So, if I let it go- me or my kids wont ever see or hear from her again. It hurts that its all over something so stupid...RE: Need family advice HELP PLZ!?
yes, i agree....this was rather a hurtful thing for them to do and the fact that you probably won't speak again over such a trivial matter is really dumb....i feel your pain....wish that i could help you out more....

No comments:

Post a Comment