Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need major advice/help!? pt 2?

Well I did tell him that I was sorry and he accepted but not until after i called his cell and started bawling on the phone. I cant call him bc im deaf and i can leave him a voice mail. I didnt really know what to say. He dont live alone and he always has to give his grandma 400 bucks for rent which is bull bc thats almost all of his money. Ive never had a relationship where i was so sad bc i couldnt see my bf but i love this guy to death. He means a lot to me. I need a way to not get so angry with him bc im gonna screw up. He always says im the ONLY one for him n i believe him til i get pissed off at him. For those of u who are wonderin what this is about check out I need major advice/help!?


I need someone to tell me how to keep my cool when im talkin to him on here bc its not easy i get angry so easy and sometimes want to harm myself.I need major advice/help!? pt 2?
you need to CALM DOWN. sure, its hard for an adolescent to control their feelings that are mostly controlled by their raging hormones - no matter your gender! i hope that you can realize that seeing someone everyday can really jeapordize a relationship and make it much harder to keep it fresh and enjoyable. dont feel that its his fault he cant see u...unless u have reasoning leading to thinking that way. i would also give it some thought that if hes living with his grandma, he has to help support the household. plus...it sucks, but guys lie. it hurts and its horrible...but guys are very vindictive and secretive at times to get what they want. they say what you want to hear and so on...trust me i had a boyfriend for five years...(my high school boyfriend who i am currently pregnant to who left me!!) that i thought was mr. right. we spent every waking moment together but there was constantly excuses on why he had no money...he gave it all to his parents to help with this and that and he said he had his own car, but it was his parents thus controlling his life until he was 20 and i fell for it when we were younger but BAM...you just realize all the bad stuff after the fact...i mean, i could be wrong, but i would protect myself before letting all this get to you so badly. being so emotional is n ot going to help a guy to answer his phone - trust me, i also have first hand knowledge with this. guys run away from relationships that are like this...they feel controlled, trapped...and while they might come around in a few days, hours or minutes, they hold it against what they feel for you because its something they are not okay with dealing with.have you ever thought he wasnt the right one for you? there are so many guys out there...and so much time in this world to find the right one. it sounds cliche, but being young and thinking every boyfriend you have is ';the one'; til something bad happens is natural...please keep this in mind and be rational.I need major advice/help!? pt 2?
damn, just chillll stop getting mad, find something that makes you calm or releases your anger first
be calm. develop positive thinking. happy and enjoy.


easy going best way.
we should not have to read the first part in order to understand your question.
You need anger management.

No comments:

Post a Comment