Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice, help me please?

so this guy in my class likes me and i do NOT like him like that because A.) hes my friends B.) i like his best friend. Well he asked me out and I don't know what to say? I mena this guy really likes me and when i say no and he asks why what do i tell him? Sorry i dont you like that can you hook me up with your friend? Any advice please and thank you!I need some advice, help me please?
The BEST thing you can do here is be honest. You dont want any enemies or lie about why you dont want to hook up with him. If you tell him the truth, he may help you hook up with his friend. Also, you dont want to hurt him tell him stuff you do like about him and who else he likes, maybe you can hook him up with one of your friends.I need some advice, help me please?
Well I know how it feels to be in a sticky situation but you just have to tell him that you are not in to him like you are into his friend,not in a mean way,but in a way that he will get the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment