Tuesday, November 22, 2011

In need for advice, Help me please?

Ive known this girl for the past year and recently since I've been away on vacation and shes been emailing me, telling me how she misses me, and that she would consider dating me


Well I finally came home yesterday to talk to her for 40mins on the phone about everything. I told her that I like her, %26amp; I wanna be that guy who doesn't care if shes in sweats and a tee or whipe her tears whenevr shes sad, %26amp; whenever I said somethin nice she kept sayin brb on the phone %26amp; came bak after 10seconds or so...weird. So basically she said that she wouldnt go back go back 2 her ex ';plus her ex b/f is a player lemme add';. Anyhow, she reiterated that she doesnt wanna be ina relationship %26amp; guys aren't worth it, but I can tell shes hiding her true feelings becuz she always has lovey-dovey pix on her msn display. So is this girl serious, she told me not to call her and she'll email me back in a few days to think bout things. I will give her space, but i feel that i should have fun and not think bout herIn need for advice, Help me please?
girls prefer to talk about relationships via msn/ email it's easier... but i can bet you anything that the day you were talking to her she was asking her girl friends for advice when she sed brb every second! give her space atleast she knows your intentions!





gd luckIn need for advice, Help me please?
dont think about it dude. when you get back, youll know
It sounds like she may not know what she wants. Sometimes a girl will call a guy to herself and then push him back and then call him back again and then push him back and on and on because she doesn't know what she really wants, but she likes the attention the guy gives her. If she's saying that she doesn't want to be in a relationship and you do, then move on. She can get in touch with you and let you know if she changes her mind. If she does get in contact with you, be sure to let her know that you are interested in something that leads to a relationship (if that's what you want) and don't let her jerk you around emotionally. In the meantime, go out, have fun and don't think about her too much.
if you love her stick to it. she will see soon that you care...
for some reason she's not ready. talk to her or do something sweet to win over her heart. the best thing is to give her time or let her come to u when she's ready
Wow i wish a guy would say things like that to me! awwww. I think she is afraid of commitment, thats why she kept leaving wenever u said something nice. She probably didnt know wat to say back. But in the meantime u should just try not to think about her and give her some time. But if she says no dnt keep going back to her. Respect her decision and leave her alone. U never know she might change her mind and come back 2 u :) That is if she says no in the first place lol
86 the games and have fun
you have 2 choices... shes either playing you.... or shes scared to get hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment