Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice ..........Help!?

Me and my Husband have been together for about 7 years and married for 8 months. I don't want to be with him any more I love him to death but we are always arguing.(There isn't anyone else in my life).What should I do I really don't want a divorce.I need some advice ..........Help!?
Seek counseling. What people tell you on here isn't going to make a difference in your real situation and only a professional can see your real problems and give you resolutions. You still love him %26amp; that's the thing to work everything else off of. Always remember that a marriage is much like being on a team... you both have strengths and weaknesses and if you can improve on his weaknesses and congratulate his strengths and he does the same for you, then you will always win. Good Luck.I need some advice ..........Help!?
Marriage is about compromises not constantly butting heads. If neither of you is willing to compromise with each other, the fighting will continue and issues will never be resolved.
Go on Dr.Phil
I knew my husband for 9 years before we were married. Once we were married, all things changed. It always does. Your whole life has changed. You have to get to REALLY know each other. The first 5 years were the hardest for us. But, we worked it out. You have to learn not to argue or ';sweat'; about the small stuff. It just takes time, trust me, we have been married for 18 years. It gets better. You have to stick it out, YOU LOVE HIM, you really dont want a divorce. It's not the solution. Good luck, just stick it out. Its all apart of marriage, it is truly a journey!!
I don't think you should get a divorce! You have been together to long to trow all those years behind. tell him how you feel without gettin aggressive. Try even living apart. Too much time together could get each other annoyed.
well talk to him and make him laugh, ask him if u guys can go to dinner he'll be romantic. but if ur always arguing try to stop it by making dinner it's always a start and all i'm saying is all the little things count
It really depends on what you are fighting about. if it is little stupid things, well then that can be worked out. But if it is big things like trust issues, cheating etc. well those things to me can never be worked out no matter if the person says they forgive you etc. You also have to really sit and think about this and really know in your heart and mind that this is what you want. because divorce is a big thing. if you love him and its not something like cheating, trust issues or abusive either verbal abuse or physical abuse.then I would stay and work it out because marriage could be a beautiful thing but you both have to work at it together. everyday isn't going to be perfect but as long as you two are still together at the end of the day that is all that matters. so think this through long and hard and make sure that this is what you want to do. i divorced my husband last year because he was verbally abusive as well as physically. I left him 3 wks after we got married.
Is it because of the arguing? Was it like that before you married him? If not talk to him about it. Talking to him may open up the problem.
maybe you should try seperating. thats what me and my other half did.
wow, u would think after 7 yrs u would have know , but now u 2 r married , what kept u in this long if didn't wan't to be with him , if u love him and he loves u then u would want to be with him , i don't see how this adds up as for the argueing that can be fixed if u both truly love each other...
You should stick it out you made a commitment to him and you owe it to him to try to work it out.
the first year is always the hardest no matter how long you were together before you got married. i started having problems with my ex about 5-6 monthes after the wedding. i thought that since we had been together for 9 years befoe we got married that it was ment to be. the fighting got worse when we bought a house. then about starting a family. in my case getting divorsed was the right thing to do. it was embarrasing, heart breaking (i still loved him) and horrible for my selfesteem. but through it all i must tell you that i found my true love and life has never been better!

No comments:

Post a Comment